Thursday, February 7, 2008

5 Reasons I love LOST




This serves as an ode to my all-time favorite TV show, LOST. I seriously cannot get enough of it, and am slightly obsessed. Here are the top 5 reasons why I love LOST

1) My husband thinks Evangeline Lilly is one of the most attractive women out there-- she wears very little makeup and doesn't wear anything at all cute in the show-- this tells me that I can be makeup-less and sweaty and still be "hot" to my husband. Sweet.

2) Ben may be one of the most interesting and mysterious characters in a TV show ever

3) WHO IS JACOB????

4) It makes my husband mad that I read the spoilers on Lostpedia.com which makes me love to do it even more.

5) Jack is very, VERY attractive.

2 comments:

Admin said...

We're always a couple days behind on Lost because we're not at home when it's on, and don't have that fancy Tivo contraption. Just a good ol VCR. So I'm on pins and needles to watch it tonight!!

Did you get your T/F tickets? Have you picked your shows?

Sky Girl said...

My husband has noted that Evangeline Lilly is always wet.

We love LOST too!

Blog Archive