Friday, June 13, 2008

design website junkie

after surviving one of the most hellacious weeks I've ever had (god i love grad school) I decided to give myself a break tonight... Took a nap this afternoon/evening, ate like a pig, put my new duvet cover on my bed, (pictures to come!) and started sewing a blanket I am making out of the old quilt from anthropologie we had on our bed. I did this all while watching one of the prettiest movies ever-- marie antionette with kristen dunst and jason schwartzman.

Oh, also-- it was a freakin' monsoon outside today! I came home from work and had to park across the street because my driveway was impassible with water. The fenced in garden area was completely washed out too-- all the weed barrier was wiped away along with the mulch covering it. I waded around out there tonight to make a makeshift-creek to get the water to run to the ditch in front of the house. crazy.

To get back to my break though-- I have been laying on my couch this past hours parusing through endless design websites and admiring others' work. Thought I'd post some pretties for you to enjoy. so, enjoy!

Of course I started with design sponge (see link to right) and found tons of goodies! This is from a website called fawn&forest by a designer named "KLT works". My womb has been itching so I found this ADORABLE!



Lighting by Offi & Company:



Let me take this opportunity to say that when it comes this time of year I get really excited about looking at new things because its my birthday and I like to find off-the wall crazy stuff to ask for. This would go perfectly in my room:
found this on fawn&forest too... decoylab... from KC, MO!



Journal by Nantaka Joy off threepotatofourshop.com website


notebook on threepotatofour.com


art by bird nerd from viatmindesignshop.com

1 comment:

Blog Archive