Sunday, July 6, 2008

disabled

So Jeff and I went to St. Louis this weekend to go to a Cubs/Cards game and catch some rides at Six Flags. Altogether it was a great little trip... nice to get away and enjoy some different things. I cant say I was entirely the best company for Jeff; however, because I was just so exhausted from these last two classes I've (almost) finished for the month of june. Its been so hellish to try to fit in 20 hours of class, 20 hours of work, 10 hours of grad assistant stuff, and on top of it all try to get all my assignments done on time and with an acceptable amount of work put into them. Its been really hard and very trying.

With that said, I have been having a hard time with my back lately. I think all the sitting I've been doing on top of bending over a lot to work on my garden has just done me in... so today I lifted a lawnmower and my back has completely given out. I can't move. I have gotten up a few times and each time the pain is excruciating. I am very very frustrated.

Anyway, i really don't have much else to say besides that... just a lot of frustration and exhaustion. Not doing so well today, folks.

Blog Archive