Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have nothing to say

I am very blah today-- much like the rainy weather and the cold front that has been brought in-- I'm just boring. Usually on Saturdays I get my stuff in gear and clean the house and do really fun things with Jeff. Not so much today. Although I did have a great lunch at Tea Bar and some good Charley's place time with some friends from church...

anyway, I'm ready for school to be done. I like Evangel, then again I don't, and mostly I'm just tired of sitting in classes imagining how I would do the job I have been training to do for a year and a half now. I'm just ready to go ahead and start doing it now instead of just talking about it (or listening to others talk about it more likely). Job interviews should be coming up, but I'm not sure what the competition is or even how many possibilities there are. I'm keepin' it cool, trying to think good thoughts, and get through the rest of this month. I have almost all of May off and I cannot WAIT. Spring gardening, pool visiting, reading outside...

le sigh.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

i had lots o fun with you today!

Jannah said...

It's okay to have a blech day. And I think most people feel the like/dislike for EU. I'd be concerned if you had an unabashed love for the place.

Blog Archive