Wednesday, December 12, 2007

booooo

...to all things gloomy


1) The story didn't air today (see below post to know what I am talking about), But it will air tomorrow at 7:30am and 4:30pm if you get a chance to listen.

2) I have a final tomorrow and am up to my ears in note cards.

3) I have another final Tuesday that I haven't even looked at yet.

4) My dogs are going crazy due to the cold/rainy/slick/nasty weather outside. They've been stuck in our house for almost two weeks straight now and are starting to pee and chew on things that they shouldn't be peeing and chewing on.

5) My bank account is teetering at the moment due to Christmas. I'm all done with shopping, (Thank God b/c I'd kill myself if I had to get out this weekend and finish shopping), and will be happy once a couple more checks clear and all goes back to normal.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

looove you. winnie christmas cheer is coming...

Admin said...

Ha ha, you said your dogs have been cooked up in your house.

Gross. Remind me to decline a dinner invitation at your house!

Blog Archive