Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday-- fun? not fun? not sure

So I had to go to class on my birthday... they're both super long equalling 7.5 hours... by 8 o'clock last night I was getting pissed. Didn't want to be there on my birthday. Didn't want to be there period.

But I have made some excellent friends. Actually, here they are: Krystina, (myself), Ashley, and Beth. We're getting through this madness together. thank god.



on another note-- Jenn got me the shirt that I'm wearing in the pic as well as the shoes, named "WINNIE brown" by Pink Studio for by present. Highlight of my day I believe was opening these puppies up. yey!



Tonight I am going to have a bbq with some friends and hopefully stay up to late and sit by a fire pit drinking margaritas. yummie. I'm no lush, but margaritas in the summer are just way to good to pass up!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Ah you took pictures! The shirt looks so cute on you and those shooooes. lalala.

i miss you. Did you have yummie drinks by the fire pit? Are you having fun with mara and leah right now? I missss you.

Sky Girl said...

Great shoes! Happy Birthday. It's about time to do lunch.

Blog Archive