Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

Oh, how life has been busy! Its been good busy, but so much of my free time these days is taken with Christmas shopping, holiday get-togethers, and reading the Twilight series (yes, I am a fan). Plus I am sort of sick of hearing myself talk (or reading what I write, in this case) that I haven't felt like updating much. I go back and forth with this blog, not knowing whether I even want to keep it up or not. Well, not much else to say. My classes are finished after tomorrow for the semester, but I'm still plugging away at my internship at a Springfield middle school as well as work and my graduate assistantship at Evangel. I'm exicted for Christmas just to have another break.

3 comments:

Admin said...

I think you should keep the blog!

Winnie said...

meee too

Anonymous said...

Twilight! Let's giggle about it sometime!

Blog Archive