Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas wishes!

So, its Thanksgiving, but I am thinking of Christmas. Jeff and I are in Iowa at the moment sitting around the living room watching Home Alone movies (Jeff's dad's personal favorite) and digesting our dinner with his family. Its been pretty fun so far. Yesterday I went Christmas shopping downtown and found a few fun things. More than anything I like getting my closest family and friends presents. If you'd like to know my personal Christmas list, (and even if you didn't) I am going to post it here. These are just a few things that popped up into my head today...

An orange throw for my room

New dinnerwear and bowls

Soap and Paper drawer liner paper
IPod Nano 4th Gen. Armband

A new robe

1 comment:

Winnie said...

ooooooo christmas. :)

Blog Archive