Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 12 of herniated disc

I've been super excited about my laid-up online purchases coming in yesterday and today, but some of them were disappointments. The CB2 bath matt I bought is too big and I'm thinking about cutting it in half and making two out of the one. I also am not sure about the rug I bought from U.O.-- it may be a bit too "busy" for the sun-room. Of course I wasn't able to stand long enough in the room to get a good look due to the pain I was feeling, so yeah... that whole thing has diminished the joy I thought I would get out of receiving my purchases. To be honest, I'm starting to feel a bit depressed. I'm very frustrated that I still cannot get up for longer than a couple of minutes without extreme pain. I just want to do something. Anything. Even enjoying a shower would be nice. Patience, patience.

No comments:

Blog Archive